Sunday 19 January 2014

Starting That Summer Thing

We have made our first bag! Hooray!
There are a few things here and there that need to tweeked a little bit, but overall I think it looks awesome!
I wanted to show you what goes into these bags, because personally, I think that is the coolest part.
For this bag we used a black leather skirt, a hand woven small carpet, or table runner (who knows), a piece of cotton fabric, some sample pieces of fabric, a scrap of leather, and some secondhand beads and yarn.





I will be using this bag this weekend to see how much damage it can take and do not worry I will not be gentle.


We have lots more coming so I cannot wait to share the progress with you and hear any of your suggestions of what you would like to see. We are really into the navajo blanket vibe, as well as the super colourful and bright thoughts of India, but I would love to hear what you are into!

2 comments:

  1. hi. i love your products! i am a customer from atlantic canada and am wondering if i would be able to get a male wallet? do you think that would be possible? cause youre not texting me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe someone will be getting something for their bday hehe

      Delete